Friday, July 5, 2013

52 half marathons

has been pushed back to the original date, October 20.

Although it had to be done because of the heat, cancelling last week's race has already put me in the hole. My wallet took a hit, I also need to build up more vacation days.

So, official race #1 will be Duke city in Albuquerque.

I'm going to be doing some races during the summer, to ensure I stay trained. I'm also going to use the summer to get my keto diet in tip top shape.

It will be October 20 in no time...

1 comment:

  1. buy glycolic acid online is an incredibly popular treatment because of the many advantages it has for the skin. It has powerful skin-renewing properties, so it is often used in anti-aging products. It can help smooth fine wrinkles and repair the skin's tone and texture.

    ReplyDelete